NOTICE: Your privacy is critically important to us. At NBJM, we have a few fundamental principles.
NBJM is a digital marketing agency website. We are committed to offering a secure and simplified service for all our visitors. Therefore, to perform optimally and deliver robust services, certain user-specific information is required.
This online policy applies only to information collected through this website, and not to information provided offline. If the user links to outside websites, please review their posted Privacy Policies.
What We Collect at NBJM
We may collect the following information when you register with us:
· Your name, gender, address, date of birth (DOB).
· Contact information including email address.
· Demographic information such as postcode, address, preferences and interests.
· Contact mobile number.
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
· Photographs or any images you provide.
· Password and other registration information.
· Responses to any offers on our website.
· Your feedback and reviews.
· Your online identity information such as Facebook, Google, Twitter or LinkedIn and your social network contacts and emails.
· Your communication information through nbjmagency.com website.
We collect personal information from you when registering online, placing an order, or communicating via email. We may ask for your name and personal information such as sex and date of birth, mailing address, phone number, email address, physical address, photographs. However, you may also visit our website anonymously.
The information you provide is beneficial to providing better service in responding to your requests, processing your transactions, and to provide our visitors with the latest information. Visitors have the option to opt out of any newsletter subscriptions from our site.
Our visitors information are well saved with us
All the personal details of our users obtained are stored for contact purposes online. Those details will not be divulged by us to any third party.
When do we collect information relating to NBJM?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, make a request, placing an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we use or process your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, browse the website or use certain other site features in the following ways:
1. To process our users’ requests.
2. To update the users of our website about our quality services.
3. To evaluate and monitor the impact of our search engine optimization (SEO) practices.
4. To enable us at NBJM carry out our mission and goals effectively.
5. To keep a record of your correspondence with us.
6. To have details of your transactions carried out on our website.
7. To evaluate and monitor returns on our marketing efforts, content and other resources.
8. To send emails and notifications to our subscribers pertaining to our latest offers, website changes and new content.
9. To verify our users using nbjmagency.com.
What we do with the Information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
5. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests Security and Protecting our Visitors.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of our visitor’s personal information. Your information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of authorized employees.
All personal information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database only to be accessed by our authorized agents.
Sensitive information like ID, passport, driving license, phone number, online identification information and bank account details might be collected and processed by our third party partners to maximize protection and security of shared personal information. All personal information will be highly encrypted and not accessible to view or read by our partners.
Fraud Prevention and Investigations
We may share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigations when:
1. Required or permitted by law.
2. Protecting or preventing against an unauthorised transaction or potential fraud.
3. Investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Site Cookies and Tracking
Personal information cannot be collected through cookies or other tracking files, however, if you previously provided personal information, cookies may be tied to this information.
Your computer can warn you if cookie is being sent, or you can disable cookies entirely through your browser settings, however doing so will disable certain accessible features which make your site experience more efficient.
Cookie and tracking information may be shared with third party company links; however, no personally identifiable information can be disclosed or shared with these companies.
Third Party Links and Applications
We might use our partner’s third party application for nbjmagency.com to improve the website performance and maximize security for your shared information. At the same time make browsing more comfortable and reliable through nbjmagency.com.
We welcome any feedback about these site links including if the provided link is no longer available.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
NBJM does not intentionally obtain personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. However, if it is determined that such information has been inadvertently obtained on anyone fewer than thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database.
Anyone aged less than thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
All users of nbjmagency.com should be eighteen (18) years of age or over.
To ensure a secure purchase and to safeguard our payment channels, web presence, and confidentiality of your information, https://www.nbjmagency.com has adopted a number protocols and third-party service providers for physical security of IT infrastructure. We employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for all financial transactions for encrypting and securing all payment details.
Our users opt-out rights
If you wish to stop the collection of information by our database and choose to opt out of future communications or services send us an e-mail requesting removal to opt-out at email@example.com.
Acceptance of Terms
For Questions or Comments, Contact Us:
GDPR ( General Data Protection Regulation) and NBJM
INFO: The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will set a new standard for how companies use and protect EU citizens' data. The regulation will become effective on the 25th of May 2018. You can find all information about GDPR at https://www.eugdpr.org.